READY TO REOPEN? WE’RE HERE TO HELP.
The COVID-19 pandemic led to widespread lockdowns and shelter-in-place orders across the United States. Now, as state and local governments are beginning to loosen restrictions, entrepreneurs, small businesses, and Fortune 500’s alike are faced with the complex process of reopening and adapting to a new normal.
Just as each business was impacted differently, each will face unique obstacles to overcome moving forward. This is where we come in.
Our talented staff has the expertise, dependability, and flexibility to assist you at any stage, whether it involves providing strategic support in creating your reopening plan or interim assistance with daily operational needs.
What’s more is that hiring MeetingsNevents, Inc., enables this expenditure to be written off as a business operating expense, temporarily saving you payroll costs, workmen’s comp, insurance coverage, and all associated taxes.
Below are just a few of the areas where we can offer support:
- Strategic planning
- Researching state-by-state guidance on the latest protocols in your area
- Zoom meeting tutorials, consultation, and management
- Drafting, proofing, and editing customer, client, and employee-facing documents
- Social media management
- Customer service
- Data entry
- Front desk and receptionist support
- Administrative tasks (including filing, scheduling, etc.)
- Retail store assistance
- Recruitment and interviewing
- …and so much more
CONTACT US TODAY TO DISCUSS HOW WE CAN BEST HELP YOU RE-OPEN SAFELY & SUCCESSFULLY.
EMAIL: cindy@meetingsNevent.com PHONE: 617-304-5222